It’s 1968 and after years of combat in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for. Now back home in New Bordeaux, Lincoln is set on escaping a criminal past.
But when his surrogate family, the black mob, is betrayed and wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln builds a new family on the ashes of the old and blazes a path of military-grade revenge through those responsible.
Intense gun fights, visceral hand-to-hand combat, white knuckle driving and street smarts will all be needed. But with the right crew, tough decisions and some dirty hands, it’s possible to make it to the top of the city's underworld.
- NEW BORDEAUX, A RE-IMAGINED 1968 NEW ORLEANS: A vast, diverse and seedy open world ruled by the mob and corrupt officials and richly detailed with the sights, sounds and emotionally-charged social atmosphere of the era.
- AN UNINTENDED AND LETHAL ANTI-HERO: Be Lincoln Clay, an orphan and Vietnam veteran hell bent on revenge against the Italian Mafia for the brutal slaughter of the black mob, the closest thing to family he’s ever had.
- REVENGE YOUR WAY: Choose your own personal play-style, from brute force and blazing guns to stalk-and-kill tactics as you use Lincoln’s military training and gathered intel to tear down the Italian Mafia.
- A NEW FAMILY ON THE ASHES OF THE OLD: Build a new criminal empire in your own unique way by deciding which of your lieutenants you reward, and which you betray…
Season pass benefits:
The season pass for Mafia III will feature three new story expansions. These are wholly separate experiences that reveal more about Lincoln Clay’s time in New Bordeaux. As these stories will reveal, the Italian Mafia isn’t the only threat Lincoln faces… Here’s a quick tease of the three major paid expansions in the works…
- “Faster, Baby!” Fast cars, dramatic chases, and stunt driving take center stage as Lincoln joins forces with his former flame, Roxy Laveau, to take down a corrupt Sheriff terrorizing Civil Rights activists on the outskirts of New Bordeaux.
- “Sign of the Times” A string of ritualistic killings has New Bordeaux on the edge of terror. At Father James’ request, Lincoln agrees to hunt down the cult responsible, a quest that will take him from the dark heart of the old bayou to the drug-ridden counterculture of the inner city.
- “Stones Unturned” When a merciless rival resurfaces in New Bordeaux, Lincoln must join forces with CIA agent John Donovan to settle a blood feud that began in the war-torn jungles of Vietnam.Along with new story and character additions to New Bordeaux you’ll find new activities to engage in to expand and diversify your criminal empire. And, yes, these paid expansions will also offer exclusive vehicles, weapons, outfits and races based upon their themes.
A Look at the Post-Release Content Coming to Mafia III New Bordeaux is a big place – it’s loaded with history and hidden alleys to explore. When we built the world for Mafia III, we wanted it to really feel alive and grow with you. We’re doing just that with free, recurring content that gets delivered to everyone who buys the game. For everyone that buys Mafia III – whether it’s through pre-orders, day one purchase or those who wait – free new features and content will be available after the game launches. Here’s a quick rundown of what you can look forward to: FREE! All New Character Outfits One of the biggest requests from fans of Mafia III is the ability to change Lincoln’s outfit. This is coming! New outfits will allow you to select a look that suits your tastes and define your take on Lincoln. MORE Vehicle Customization Hey, gearheads: new vehicle upgrades will be added to those that already exist in Mafia III by adding new customization options. You can cherry out your favorite ride with new wheels, personalized license plates, and paint jobs. And, yes, you will get even more options to boost the performance on your vehicles. FREE RACES! Take your tricked-out fleet into the city and enter a series of races. From there, you can earn money, new customization options for your car, and other awesome rewards. We’ll have more details on exactly how the races will work in the future. …and more free stuff to come!