Project CARS 2 Collector's Edition includes:
- Copy of the game
- 200 Page Art Book
- Exclusive Steelbook
- McLaren 720S 1/43 Scale Die-Cast Model with Exclusive SMS-R Stealth Satin Paint
- Japanese Cars Pack Digital Download Code
- Season Pass Digital Download Code
- eSports Live VIP Pass
- Sticker Sheet
- Collector's Edition Box
Project CARS 2 is the next evolution in the award-winning racing series, featuring the most iconic cars under the most thrilling of conditions to deliver the “Ultimate Driver Journey” experience and adrenaline rush. Created by gamers, tested by world-class racing drivers, and the definitive choice of Esports pros – Project CARS 2 brings together the essence of real racing in the most beautiful, authentically crafted, and technically advanced racing game on the planet.
Project CARS 2 has it all – from GT to touring cars to endurance prototypes and exotic hypercars – delivering the full spectrum of motorsport racing with complete freedom to choose what and where to drive. Anytime. Anywhere.
Created by gamers and fine-tuned by pro drivers. Featuring class-leading visuals, 1:1 digital craftsmanship, precision physics, challenging AI, and dynamic real-time vehicle and weather-surface conditions.
- Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever
- Revamped controller pad handling
Discover your ultimate driver journey and test your skills against the most intense competition to become the next motorsport hero. Project CARS 2 was built from the ground-up with e-Sports in mind.
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes, plus old favorites (Rallycross, IndyCar, and more)
- Compete against friends online across a wide selection of vehicles on tarmac and off
- Robust Esports functionalities and all-new online championships
Race without boundaries – Anytime, anywhere, with any car. Day or night, wet or dry.
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions affect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surface deformities
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambience of a specific time of year
- Dynamic time-of-day, weather, and seasonal race conditions