Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (PS4)
Command a team of ninjas in a game where stealth is everything and being spotted by the enemy means almost certain death! Play as five completely different characters including a ninja, a samurai and a geisha, each with their own unique skill se..
Command a team of ninjas in a game where stealth is everything and being spotted by the enemy means almost certain death!
- Play as five completely different characters including a ninja, a samurai and a geisha, each with their own unique skill sets.
- Tactically plan your actions and conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one.
- Play it your way: Find your own strategy to take enemy setups apart – there are no limits!
- Plan your approach with dozens of creative and strategic methods to take out your opponents.
- Vertical gameplay: Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above.
- Explore beautiful environments taken straight from the ancient Edo period of Japan.
- 13 challenging missions.
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill.
Shadow Tactics is a hardcore tactical stealth game set in Japan around the Edo period. It is 1615, a new Shogun seizes powerand enforces nationwide peace. In his battle against conspiracy and rebellion, he recruits five specialists in assassination, sabotage and espionage. The team must fight against the mysterious Kage-samawho plans to overthrow the Shogun.
The team of five is composed of very different personalities. Working together as a team seems impossible at first. Yet over the course of many missions, trust is won and friendships are made as each character faces their own personal demons. Take control of the team of deadly specialists and sneak into the shadows between dozens of enemies. Choose your approach when infiltrating mighty castles, snowy mountain monasteries or hidden forest camps. Set traps, poison your opponents or completely avoid enemy contact.
One of the leaders of this team is Hayato, an agile ninja, who clears the way through his enemies silently with his sword and shuriken. Samurai Mugenprefers a more powerful approach and can defeat more fiends at one time, but thus also forfeiting flexibility. Aiko is a master of camouflage when she distracts enemies disguised as a Geisha. And the street child Yuki places traps and decoys enemies towards their deadly fate. The mysterious marksman Takuma however relies on his sniper rifle and takes care of enemies from a distance.
In Shadow Tactics, you will have to carefully evaluate your options in order to master the challenging missions, picking the right team member for each task and devising your own ingenious tactics to vanquish enemies and complete missions.