The package includes:
- USB Adapter to connect wireless guitar to Xbox One console
- The belt for guitar
- Guitar hero game
- Wireless guitar
Guitar Hero Live is here. FreeStyleGames have reinvented the legendary Guitar Hero franchise, with two innovative new gameplay modes and an all-new guitar controller. Guitar Hero Live mode puts you onstage, looking out: you get a heart-stopping first-person perspective as a real crowd reacts to the notes you play. Or switch over to GHTV – a playable music video network, where you can play along in real time, discover new music, and challenge friends around the world.
- GH LIVE – YOU are the rock star. Playing music in front of a real crowd is like no other experience. With the new GH Live first-person view, YOU’LL take center stage like never before.
- Rock real crowds with real reactions – Feel the rush of performing in a REAL band, in front of REAL crowds who react in REAL time to your performance. You’ll either win the crowd or lose them. Plus, your band mates will also let you know if you’re rocking out or need to pick it up. Fight the stage fright and bring down the house.
- Awesome music, epic venues – In GH Live, you’ll take the stage in a variety of venues. Experience it all from the intimacy of a small club or the main stage of a massive outdoor festival.
- GHTV – All playable, all the time. GHTV is a continuous broadcast of music videos where you and your guitar controller are the star. Hundreds of videos will be available at launch spanning all different genres of music, with new videos continually added to the line-up. You’ll be able to discover and play new songs all the time.
- Watch what you want – Turning on GHTV is similar to turning on your regular TV. Pick a channel and dive right in. Don’t like what’s on? Just switch over to another channel and pop into a new song.
- Rock out with friends – GHTV makes it more fun to play with your friends than ever. While one person is playing, everyone else can watch the videos. Plus, GHTV doubles as a competition. Compete in the living room or online. Or, check out the global leaderboard, and see how you stack up against fellow rock stars around the world.
- The Guitar Controller – Easier to play, harder to master. The guitar controller was redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels. The new 2×3 button layout makes it easier to play with only three buttons, or, on veteran, it starts mirrors what it’s like to play chord shapes with all six buttons, making the game easier for beginners and harder for experts.
- New Controller Features – More real than ever. The guitar controller has been updated to reflect the new style and realism of Guitar Hero Live.
- All new button layout – The new 2×3 button layout creates the feeling of switching between strings and provides an enhanced experience when playing chords.
- Classic strum bar – Why mess with perfection? The strum bar you know and love is back in all its glory.
- Next level Hero Powers – Use the guitar’s tilt sensor or the new Hero Power button to activate one of the many newly available Hero powers.
- Return of the whammy – The classic whammy bar makes a triumphant return, to help you show off your flair.
- Direct access to GHTV – The GHTV button lets you jump straight into GHTV from anywhere in the game.
- Activision makes no guarantees regarding the availability of online play or features, including without limitation GHTV, and may modify or discontinue online services in its discretion without notice.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics