F1 2017 – Special Edition (PS4)
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1™ cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
- Preorder to have exclusive access to the iconic 1988 McLaren MP4/4.
- 1995 Ferrari 412 T2 – as driven by Jean Alesi and Gerhard Berger during the 1995 Formula 1™ season. Alesi won the Canadian Grand Prix in this classic car for his first and only race win, as the team accumulated 73 points to take third place in the Constructors’ standings. Notably, it is the last car to be powered by a V12 engine.
- 2002 Ferrari F2002 – During the 2002 season, this was driven by Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello, the F2002 is one of the most successful Formula One™ cars of all time, winning 14 out of 17 races in 2002.
- 2004 Ferrari F2004 – In the 2004 F1™ season the F2004 continued the run of success the team had enjoyed since 1999. With Michael Schumacher and Barrichello again at the wheel, they won the team’s sixth straight Constructors’ Championship and Schumacher his fifth straight Drivers’ Championship (his seventh overall). It remains one of the most dominant cars in the history of the sport, winning 15 out of 18 races, recording 12 pole positions and many lap records that have stood up until the new 2017 season.
- 2007 Ferrari F2007 – best known for providing Kimi Räikkönen with his first World Championship title as he partnered Felipe Massa, with the car winning 9 out of the 17 races in the 2007 season.